Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All my Life, All the Best

All my Life, All the Best

All my life, All the best
To the fondest of my friends
As I sit here all alone with nothing more to say
Farewell to all for now wish all the best
My life you have conquer, my life you have taken
Farewell with all love and thoughts emotion
It is how I bid you all goodbye
The fondest of friends I find no good words to say
I thank you for all the tears you have shed for me
I guarantee you that they have not been in vain
Please forget all the words that might of offend you or hurt you
But always remember all the good and even some of the bad
And that you will always be in my heart
For Today I say goodbye
To the fondest of friends
These friends that I have bitterly shared
and that I will never forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment