Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Projects!!

Hello,
I am sorry that I haven't been able to keep up with this blog, but I have had a lot of things to do. It's all in being a college student I guess! This, although doesn't mean that I have stopped writing! I currently have another style class which I have to write for, and I also have begun a couple of new stories that are longer than the ones posted here. One of these stories I hope to finish writing at the end of this winter.

I have also begun to write my senior creative writing thesis project which will be a memoir. Currently I have short stories that will from the collection that will ultimately form my project.

As for poetry I really haven't been able to write any thing new.

I plan to post some stories up today!

Cheers,
Miss V. Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment